Seluna Pty Ltd has been operating as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in Victoria since 2001.
IIPD provides quality training and assessment services to international and domestic students, focusing on the fields of Accounting and Business, English Language Courses and Hospitality and other Short Courses.
- To cater to emerging education markets for international and domestic students,
- To become a high quality and highly respected training provider
- To satisfy all stakeholders in a balanced way
- What are the steps to enrol?
- Are there any prerequisites for my course?
- Will I receive a certificate?
- Do I need to attend exams?
- What if I need help with my course?
- What equipment do I require if I decide to study online?
- Will I receive the same accreditation from IIPD that I would get through other education providers like TAFE or OTEN?
- How do I pay for my course?
- Can I apply for Austudy or Abstudy assistance if I study with IIPD?
- How can I assess my Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills?
- Am I eligible for travel concession?
IIPD always strives to become a “Centre of Excellence” in the delivery of training and assessment services within its scope of registration.
IIPD strives to produce high quality staff for the horticulture and hospitality industries in Australia and work towards achieving this. Hereon, we will also be working hard to produce the best staff for landscape construction. IIPD’s key objectives are student satisfaction and the provision of opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
IIPD aims to achieve its vision by meeting the objectives through -
- Becoming a technologically advanced leading-edge institution
- Recruiting well qualified and highly experienced trainers and assessors
- Fully complying with all state and commonwealth legislative and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining active industry and professional contacts
- Creating creative and interactive training and assessment environments
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of its operations
Code of practice
IIPD always -
- Engages in highly ethical practices in the management and marketing of training and assessment services
- Ensures best practice in the recruitment and selection of staff
- Creates a learning environment that facilitates the achievement of practical, current and usable skills
- Ensures the use of resources and facilities which are appropriate for quality training and assessment
- Uses appropriate delivery and assessment materials in accordance with standards set out in the relevant training packages
- Continually improves training and assessment services
- Safeguards all pre-paid student fees
- Records and reports all financial transactions according to standard accounting practices
- Refunds fees when necessary in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Conforms with all of the requirements of the ESOS Framework and VET quality frameworks