Full time: 80 Weeks
Part Time: Up to 2 years (Domestic Student only)
This course can be delivered in number of ways, Kindly refer below Delivery Method tab for your preference.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Course Code : BSB61015
CRICOS course code:092089B
FOR DOMESTIC STUDENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
- Over 18 years old at the time of enrolment
- Successful completion of IIPD`s language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Ability to demonstrate core skills and capabilities to a level appropriate to the course.
- IELTS 6 / TOEFL 60 / PTE Academic 50 / CAE 52 / OET Pass / TOEFL PBT 550 or equivalent
- Students seeking admission must have completed year 12 or equivalent Australian qualifications in their country.
- 18 years or above at the time of enrolment
See Department of Immigration and Border Protection website: www.border.gov.au
for more details on assessment level requirements for your country.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have senior or managerial responsibilities. They may oversee the work of others or have specialised roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
Unlock your potential career as a /an:
• Area Manager
• Department Manager
• Regional Manager
This course consists of 12 units of competencies, Out of which 4 units are core and 8 units are electives. Students must successfully complete all units to gain their qualification.
Training delivery consists of formal structured training and assessment of the practical application of the theoretical knowledge acquired through the structure training over the duration of the training program.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Lead and manage organisational change
Provide leadership across the organisation
Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Develop and implement strategic plans
Develop and implement diversity policy
Develop a marketing plan
Identify and implement business innovation
Contribute to organisation development
Manage knowledge and information
DELIVERY METHODS & ASSESSMENT METHODS
This course is delivered in following ways:Classroom based (Face to Face)*OnlineDistance based learning
* Requires a minimum of 20 hours weekly Classroom based study.
Assessment is based on competency (the ability to demonstrate specific skills) and is undertaken through a combination which may consist of classroom observation, discussion, case studies, role plays & written assignments and the work placement.