Full time: 38 weeks
Part Time: Up to 2 year (Domestic Student only)
This course can be delivered in number of ways, Kindly refer below Delivery Method tab for your preference.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
10 Units of Competency
Course Code : BSB40215
CRICOS course code:086904D
FOR DOMESTIC STUDENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
- Over 18 years old at the time of enrolment
- Successful completion of IIPD`s language, literacy and numeracy assessment
- Ability to demonstrate core skills and capabilities to a level appropriate to the course.
- Access to the Internet (if required)
- IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 46 / PTE Academic 42 / CAE 47 / OET Pass / TOEFL PBT 527 or equivalent
- Students seeking admission must have completed year 12 or equivalent Australian qualifications in their country.
- 18 years or above at the time of enrolment
See Department of Immigration and Border Protection website: www.immi.gov.au
for more details on assessment level requirements for your country.
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Unlock your potential career as a /an:
• Project Officer
• Customer service adviser
• Data entry operator
• General clerk
• Word processing operator
This course consists of 10 units of competency, 1 core unit and 9 elective units of competency. Students must successfully complete all units to gain their qualification.
Training delivery consists of formal structured training and assessment of the practical application of the theoretical knowledge acquired through the structure training over the duration of the training program.
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
Develop teams and individuals
Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Develop and use complex spreadsheets
Promote products and services
Undertake marketing activities
Make a presentation
Design and produce business documents
DELIVERY METHODS & ASSESSMENT METHODS
This course is delivered in following ways:Classroom based (Face to Face)*OnlineDistance based learning
* Requires a minimum of 20 hours weekly Classroom based study.
Assessment is based on competency (the ability to demonstrate specific skills) and is undertaken through a combination which may consist of classroom observation, discussion, case studies, role plays & written assignments and the work placement.