What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee Program is a subsidised program funded by the Queensland Government. This Program allows Queenslanders to access funded courses in areas where skilled workers are needed. To access more information on the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program, click here or download the student fact sheet.
Who is eligible?
- not hold or be currently undertaking a certificate level III or higher qualification. This does not include certificate level III qualifications completed while at secondary school
- Over 18 years old at the time of enrolment (as per the RTO policy)
- have finished secondary school or left school
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency.
Students wishing to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must meet the Eligibility Requirements, click here to view the full Criteria.
What courses are available?
|Course Name||Co-contribution Fee for Consessional Holder||Co-contribution Fee for Non-Concessional Holder|
|Certificate III in Spoken & Written English (10364NAT)|
|Certificate III in Business (BSB30115)|
|Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30315)|
Fee-free training for Year 12 graduates
To support Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to successfully transition to employment, the government is offering fee-free training in high-priority qualifications under the Certificate 3 Guarantee.To be eligible for fee-free training, the student must meet the above Certificate 3 Guarantee eligibility criteria and:
- have completed Year 12 in Queensland and hold a Senior Statement issued by the Queensland Studies Authority (or the 'Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority' which replaced the Queensland Studies Authority from 1 July 2014) or equivalent certificate that confirms you have completed Year 12 in Queensland
- enrol and start training with an approved training provider by the end of the calendar year following the completion of Year 12
- live permanently in Queensland.
Year 12 students who wish to apply for the Certificate 3 Guarantee must meet the Eligibility Requirements, click here to view the full Criteria.
HURRY, GET THE FUNDING NOW !!
Our friendly staff member can answer any questions, queries or enquiries you may have. Kindly call us on 1300 786 456 or you can send us your questions by clicking the following Enquire button.
Some useful links: