Q?  Am I eligible for travel concession?

For Domestic students:

Students enrolled under the approved qualification may be eligible for Travel concession card. if they satisfy the below:(*)

- A Full Time student enrolled in the qualification.
- Attending minimum 20 hours per week of classroom based studies.

For more information students can visit:

QLD translink website 'www.translink.com.au'

NSW transportnsw website 'www.transport.nsw.gov.au'

(*) Subject to receive approval from Translink & transportnsw authority to the RTO.

Q?  How can I assess my Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills?

You can take our free online assessment to help determine your learning level and plan your future studies. Go to the 'Studying Online' page and follow the links to our Online Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment tool.

Q?  Can I apply for Austudy or Abstudy assistance if I study with IIPD?

Some of our courses are approved for Austudy/Abstudy assistance, providing you are eligible to receive these payments. There is also assistance available for those receiving pension payments and other financial benefits. Our friendly student support staff will be able to give you further information. Call them today on 1300 786 456.

Q?  How do I pay for my course?

IIPD offers a range of payment options, from discounts for payment in full to interest-free monthly, fortnightly and weekly payment plans. Some students may also be eligible for government funding to help them study approved courses. Call one of our friendly student support staffon 1300 786 456 for more information.

Q?  What are the steps to enrol?

Enrolment is easy! Click on the Domestic student enrolment form link located on any of our course information pages and follow the simple steps or you can walk in to our Institute and hand over the enrolment forms with your IDs. If you still need further assistance, you can contact our friendly student support staff on 1300 786 456.

Q?  Are there any prerequisites for my course?

Most of our courses have no formal education entry requirements. Check the course page on our website to see if the course you are interested in has any additional requirements.

Q?  Will I receive a certificate?

When you complete your course, you'll receive a document which certifies you have successfully completed your studies which is nationally recognised. Depending on which course you are enrolled in, yourpartial course completion will entail you to receive a statement of attainment for the units of competencies you have successfully completed.

Q?  Do I need to attend exams?

IIPD Offers different teaching and learning methods that are available to the students to choose at their discretion such as Face to Face, Distance Learning or Online. Depending on your selection of course delivery method with IIPD, all your assessments will be either submitted online or may be posted to us or under a classroom observation, discussion, case studies, role plays & written assignments or at the work placement.

Q?  What if I need help with my course?

If you need help with your course, IIPD has a range of support options available for you. Our student support staff is available to answer any general questions you might have about your course. You can contact us between 9am and 5pm (Weekdays) or email regarding any queries outside of these timings.Your trainer will also be able to offer course-specific advice.

Q?  What equipment do I require if I decide to study online?

You'll need a computer, some basic software (like Microsoft office suite) and an internet connection. Some of our courses require extra materials or specific software - like MYOB for accounting qualification but for the majority of our courses it is easy to get started. For some courses you even have the option of receiving your learning materials in hard copy (for an extra fee) but you'll still use our online portal for most of your course.

Q?  Will I receive the same accreditation from IIPD that I would get through other education providers like TAFE or OTEN?

Yes. IIPD is a Registered Training Organisation who delivers nationally recognised training under the Australian Quality Framework. We are registered with ASQA which means that our accredited courses provide you with exactly the same qualification you would receive if you studied the course at TAFE or OTEN.